Monday, June 9, 2008

Surveys galore = major boredom

If I Could Be...
I would be....

A Vegitable: asparagus
An Animal: Giraffe
A Fruit: Raspberry
A Color: Green
A Household Object: Toaster
Article of Clothing: A skirt
A Drink: Lemonade
A Famous Person: Jenna Fischer
A Film Character: Queen Amidala
A Cartoon Character: Jessica Rabbit
A Car: A really fast one :)
A City: London
A Country: Finland
A Mythical Creature: Unicorn
A Chocolate Bar: Dove Chocolate
A Book: The Book of Mormon
A Sport: Badmitton
A Word: Zenzizenzizenzic (the eighth power of a number)
One of Your Family: My sister
One Of Your Friends: Alyson

My First Times...

Drank alcohol? Never
Got kissed? Last November in Salt Lake City from my fiance :)
Got your heart broken? I don't know if it has ever really been broken
Got arrested? Never
Smoked a cigarette? Never
Lost someone close to you? A few years ago
Broken a bone? Never (Knock on wood)
Got cheated on? Never
Rode the city bus? Last October
Went to a concert? October?
Met someone famous? Ha...
Dyed your hair? Never have
Had sex? Nope
Got your own cell phone? Man, I think it was freshman year.
Had a boy/girl friend? Immediately after that first kiss :)
Got the Internet? Haha...I can't remember.
Joined Myspace? Ha. Freshman year probably
Snuck out of the house? 14th birthday..? Haha
Got your own digital camera? 15yrs old?
Got Drunk? Never :)

All About Me

I Am: Personable
I Want: some food
I Have: an engagement ring :D
I Wish: I was closer to Josh
I Hate: spiders
I Fear: losing the ones I love
I Hear: a ventilation system running through the ceiling
I Search: the scriptures for help
I Wonder: how many times I've ever blinked
I Regret: little
I Love: peanuts (the food, not the comic)
I Ache: in my tummy
I Always: smile at people I don't know
I Usually: keep my nails short
I Am Not: a ditz
I Dance: when and how I want
I Sing: in the shower
I Never: want to hurt someone
I Rarely: paint my finger nails
I Cry: quite a bit recently
I Am Not Always: the strongest in the bunch
I Lose: my keys a lot
I'm Confused: as to why people don't get along
I Need: food :P
I Should: finish Josh's letter and send it

Finish The Sentence

My ex...doesn't exist
Maybe I should...wear different shoes so my foot doesn't hurt
I love...eating fruit til my mouth is sore
People would say that i'm...friendly
I don't understand...why time can't pass faster
When i wake up in the morning...my head hurts
I lost...my little brown teddy at my friend elyse's house when I was 6
Life is full of...surprises
My past is...an open book
I get annoyed when...i annoy people
Parties are...not usually as fun as they claim to be
I wish...I was in Provo
Dogs...are better than cats
Cats...make me itchy
Tomorrow...i will be sitting here again
I have low tolerance...for liars
If I had a million dollars...psh. i wish
I'm totally terrified...of the dark.

The First Thing I Think Of

Relationships: boys
Your Last Ex: dumb (not sure why I thought that because I don't have oen)
Power: strong
Food: M&Ms
Drugs: bad
The President: interesting
War: death
Cars: fast
Gas Prices: humungous
Halloween: bugs bunny
Religion: mormon
Politics: question
MySpace: dumb
Worst Fear: dark
Marriage: excitement
Sex: soon
Fashion: sure
Brunettes: dark
Redheads: freckles
Work: long
Football: Josh
Animals: elephant
Vanilla Ice: ice ice baby
Porta Potties: John :)
Pajamas: warmth
Pictures: love

In the Shower

Do you shower in the morning or evening? Usually the evening
Do you use liquid or bar soap? both...it depends on my mood
Do you use shampoo and conditioner or just shampoo? both
Do you brush your teeth in the shower? no
Do you shave in the shower? yeah
Do you sing in the shower? yeah
Do you use a washcloth? no
Do you have a door or a curtain on your shower? curtain
Have you every taken a call in the shower? yeah haha
Have you ever showered in your swimsuit? when i was little with my friends.
Have you ever showered with a member of the same sex? when i was little
Have you ever showered with a member of the opposite sex? nope
Do you share a bathroom with someone? my mom i guess
Do you listen to the radio in the shower? i used to
Do you wear a shower cap? no
Do you wash behind your ears? yeah
Describe your shower in three words: clean, blue, wet
What one thing would you change about your shower? make it bigger i guess
What would make your shower time better for you? hehe
What celebrity would you like to shower with? jude law. ha
What celebrity would you NOT like to shower with? jack nicholson
What is the one thing you can't do without in your shower? conditioner
What is the oddest thing that has happened to you in the shower? i'll just say this; 11
What is the best thing that has happened to you in the shower? I got clean?
When was the last time you showered? Last night
When are you going to take a shower next? Tonight

Okay, that's enough.

No comments: