Tuesday, May 20, 2008

24

4 Places I Go Over and Over
the bathroom
Target
The Oregon Coast
Home

4 People Who Email Me

Dad
Josh
Missionaries
LDS gems

4 of my Favorite Foods
Lamb
Mashed Potatoes
Onion Rings
Guacamole

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
In my boyfriend's arms in Provo: number one by far!
In Hawaii: my roommate from this last fall is there. It sounds so nice
The beach: this weekend! :)
The temple thinking about my life

4 People I Think Will Respond {This means I tag you. I didn't realize that until I saw Alicia's post. I guess I thought it meant who would comment on the post. Silly me.}
Eh..who cares...

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
The Sound of Music
Spiceworld :P
Father of the Bride
Lion King

1 comment:

document said...

Yay! I posted as well on my blog, check it out!