Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Blog

I've been decorating
my blog with different
things lately and I'm
really interested to
see what you guys think
of it. I changed the
background last week I
think it was and I've been
editing pictures like the
one at the top and the two
on the side panel. I added
some other things too.
Anyways, just curious what
y'all thought. I really
enjoy things like this and
I love feedback! And if you
haven't watched those
videos below, do. John thinks
they're creepy. I find them
hilarious. =)

still missin' her joshie
db

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I like it Danna. It looks like you! I especially like the picture of you and Josh on the beach. It is sweet. Love you.

Jamie said...

I just checked out your photo blog for the first time and it was fun. You are good Danna. Who is the boy with Allison? Is she engaged or just dating? I also checked out Josh's many blogs. You two were meant for each other.

Danna said...

Thanks Jamie!! I'm really liking it. Alyson was dating Nathan, but he's still a pre-mission boy so we'll see how that ends up ;) And I totally agree, Josh and I are meant for each other.

document said...

I love it!