Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boredom

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Loving recess
2. Playing with Barbies
3. Returning from a trip to England
4. Enjoying carefree days
5. Thinking boys had cooties

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Eat lunch
2. Get through work
3. Organize pictures
4. Go to Temple Prep
5. Get to bed on time

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. brownies
2. cheese
3. fruit snacks
4. fresh raspberries
5. chips

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Stop working
2. Pay for school and pay off our loans
3. Gio shopping
4. Build our dream house
5. Start a family and enjoy every minute

5 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. Rubbing my itchy nose over-obsessively
2. Taking off my dirty clothes and leaving them right next to the hamper instead of just putting them in
3. crinkling my forehead. i'm getting wrinkles already.
4. popping my toes
5. eating with my mouth open. :\

5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN:
1. my prom dresses
2. leggings
3. oversized sweaters
4. my black leather pants
5. and my spice girl pumps :)

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Provo, UT
2. TC, WA


5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Target
2. My brother's bookstore
3. Aeropostale
4. Dairy Queen
5. Hanford Intern

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I can plug my nose with my top lip
2. I have to have my nails short unless their fake
3. I gag when I brush my tongue
4. I can't wait to get married, but you may know that. :)
5. I have just 12 first cousins and have only met 8 of them.

I'm tagging whoever wants to do it =)

1 comment:

document said...

Very cute! I just updated mine with this!